February 26th, 2013
We are now looking to expand our team with the following role:
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We’re looking for an experienced front-end developer to work with our design and development teams. This is a key role that offers the chance to bring designs to life across a range of browsers and devices.
Most importantly, the successful candidate will take pride in their work and possess exceptional attention to detail alongside technical proficiency. He or she will also relish the opportunity to suggest innovative technical solutions to client briefs.
- Working with our design team to create beautiful and compelling user experiences
- Working with our development team to implement templates and design assets into codebases
- Optimising and testing
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and pioneering their use in the business where appropriate
- At least two years experience in a comparable role
- Strong UX and design sense with good Photoshop/Creative Suite skills
- “Can Do” attitude
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Passionate about clean and semantic markup
- Experience with responsive layouts
- Is outgoing and an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Has a fanatical eye for detail and will work hard to maintain the high standard of our work
- Experience of UX and Wireframing
- Experience of PHP
- Experience of WordPress
- Experience of PHP Frameworks – e.g. Symfony, Zend
- Mobile Framework experience – e.g. Sencha
- Experience with version control software – e.g. SVN, Git
We can offer a competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, and you would like the opportunity to join a friendly team, please send your CV, links to examples of your work and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This is not a remote working position – the job is based in our Soho office.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE