NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Senior Digital Account Executive / Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced mid / senior level digital account manager. You will work closely with the digital producer and back-end developer and you will be responsible for making sure projects and campaigns are delivered to our clients within the outlined timelines and budgets.
All our accounts require someone who can work autonomously and is capable of multi-tasking and working across a number of different digital disciplines including web development projects, SEO, PPC, content, social and at any given time. You will need to be confident with clients and managing projects from writing proposals through to final delivery and reporting.
Solid, demonstrable Account Management experience: of around 2-3 years’ experience working within an agency environment would be beneficial.
- Client servicing and management of accounts to a high level
- Working on below the line and integrated campaigns using a variety of digital channels (SEO, SEM, PPC, Social, Content)
- Solid understanding of Project Management (knowledge of tools such as Basecamp, Jira, Asana would be helpful)
- Taking ownership of projects in a consultative manner
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies
- Web development: a basic understanding of the technical requirements and processes necessary to build and support websites (e.g. CMS, WordPress, HTML)
- Clear and effective oral and written communication
- Manage the maintenance and delivery of clients work, maximising value for clients
- Be able to confidently present to clients
- Digital marketing: good understanding of a variety of digital channels including: SEO, online advertising, social and content
- Attention to detail: ensure high quality work is produced throughout the project
- Time Management: ability to prioritise time effectively
- Interpersonal skills: work effectively with developers, designers, and colleagues alike
- The ability to be proactive in a small team
- Passionate for all things digital
- “Can Do” attitude
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Make valuable contributions to the management of a project
- Is outgoing and an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Has a fanatical eye for detail and will work hard to maintain the high standard of our work
- Experience of WordPress
- Holding a Marketing Qualification: either a Marketing degree / Marketing related qualification (e.g. CIM, IPM diploma) would be beneficial
- A technical understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with working with project management tools
WHAT WE OFFER
The successful applicant will become part of a small, hardworking and dynamic team. You will benefit from a relaxed working environment, flexible hours and the chance to make your own impression on the work we do and the company as a whole.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, salary requirements and a brief cover letter detailing why you wish to apply for this role and work for Traffic Digital to email@example.com.
Please note: This is not a remote working position – the job is based in our Dalston office.
To apply for this vacancy you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE